- It is your responsibility to inform us at the time of booking your tour if any special arrangements or treatment is needed for anyone in your group.
- The person who books the tour is responsible for making certain everyone in their party is aware and comply with our terms & conditions.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your tour. If you are late for your tour and it has already departed, you will not be able to ride and a refund will not be issued.
- Our tours run in rain or shine (unless dangerous weather conditions are occurring or imminent based on the judgment of tour guides). If a tour is cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions, guests will receive a full refund.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
- A ‘release and indemnification’ form must be completed and signed prior to the tour for each customer. Parents will be required to sign for children under the age of 16. Refusal to do so will result in the cancellation of your tour.
- Parents are responsible for their children during the entire time while they are on the property as well as the tour.
- We want you to be comfortable and safe as you enjoy your tour! To achieve this, you should wear the following:
- Appropriate outerwear based on the weather (hats, windbreakers, rain gear, etc.)
- Shirt or tank top with comfortable pants or shorts
- Sturdy, securable closed-toe shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended.
- Customers are to refrain from bringing:
- Glass containers
- Skirts and bathing suits
- Smoking is not permitted while on the tour.
- Absolutely no alcohol or illicit drugs, inclusive of marijuana are permitted on the property or on the tour. Failure to comply will result in cancelation of your tour and possibly that of your entire party without refund.
- Our rail bikes have a 300 lbs. weight limit per rider per seat. If a customer is over this weight limit, the rider’s tour will be canceled.
- For your own safety, we ask that you follow the instructions of our tour guides.
- While riding on our rail bikes:
- You must wear a seat belt at all times;
- Keep a safe distance between you and the rail bike in front of you and also allow additional room for stopping;
- You and the riders on your rail-bike are responsible for any injury you cause to others by not following the rules;
- Do not get off the rail bike unless instructed by your guide;
- Children must be accompanied by a rider at least 16 years of age to operate the brakes. Each guest must be secured in their own seat with a seatbelt. The only exception is infants, who must be secured in a chest harness to an adult rider. Infants in a chest harness travel free. Younger children may not be able to reach the pedals but can be safely buckled in to enjoy the ride. Children are NOT permitted to be seated on your lap and this is strictly forbidden.
- We are taking all necessary precautions to protect our customers from the transmission of COVID-19 while on our tours. All bikes are sprayed with a disinfectant prior to boarding. Hand Sanitizer is available and should be used before and after riding. Vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks at any time. Unvaccinated quests are asked to wear masks during the check-in process. .
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 72 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone or email ( info@PArailbike.com ) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
We only have a limited amount of rail bikes available for each tour, we don't permit multiple reservations on multiple dates by the same person within a 4 week period in order to hold multiple spots. We will reach out to you to We will cancel all duplicate bookings while keeping only the earliest booking.
Safety as well as security is our priority! We do not store or have access to your credit card data. We only have access to the contact information you provide us. This information is utilized to provide updates and confirmation relative to your tour as well as insight to future promotions.